We apologize for any inconvenience, however, this event is fully committed.
Calling all wine aficionados! Join us beginning on Friday, March 5th for Wine Camp Weekend, an exciting, hands-on experience.
Winemaker Jonathan Edwards and the Ocean House Director of Wine Education host a weekend for wine enthusiasts, in which guests take part in this hands-on seasonal experience, meeting and dining with the winemaker and getting an exclusive tour of the winery. Participants will blend their own wine and receive a case —personally labeled—to take home.
Included in the package:
- Two night stay at Ocean House
- 1 Complimentary breakfast per person on Saturday
- 1 Complimentary brunch per person on Sunday
- Welcome reception with wine and cheese
- Transportation to Jonathan Edwards Winery
- Tour of Jonathan Edwards Winery
- Custom Wine blending w/ labeling seminar
- 1 Case of custom blend wine (per room)
- Picnic lunch at Jonathan Edwards Winery
- Four course dinner in the Club Room on Saturday
Please note, tickets purchased for this event are non-refundable.
All social distancing and safety protocols will be in place.