Ignite the Christmas Spirit at our annual Tree Lighting Ceremony and Christmas Village. Children will help us light the outdoor Christmas Tree and Santa Claus will make his big arrival on a fire truck! Seasonal snacks, alcoholic (cash bar) and nonalcoholic beverages will be available for those who attend. Children will have the opportunity to visit and take photos with Santa.
While enjoying Christmas carols and complimentary cookie, hot chocolate and apple cider, get your holiday shopping done early in our Christmas Village featuring an array of products from local purveyors who will be selling holiday items.
- Off the Menu Food Truck – French Fries, Grilled Cheese
- Frenchy’s Food Truck – Roasted Nuts, Caramel Corn, Candies Apples
- Weekapaug Inn – Chowder
- Broadview Florist & Garden Center – Wreaths, Ornaments, Christmas Gift Seacoast Sweets – Chocolates
- J McLaughlin – Women’s Clothing
- Kimberly Pucci – Handbags & Jewelry
- Dale Munsill – Mussel Trees
- Audi Schneider – Books
- Ocean House Boutique – Assorted Gifts
- Veuve Clicquot Fondue Express Reservation Booth – Information about Gondola Dining
- Liv & Lov – Jewelry
- FIshers Island Lemonade
- Anne’s Beachwear – Clothing and Accessories
- Anne Henne – Photography
The Christmas Village will open at 4:00 p.m. and the Tree Lighting Ceremony will begin at 5:00 p.m. followed by Fireworks. Dinner with Santa will immediately follow (reservations required).
While this is a complimentary event, we kindly suggest that guests bring an unwrapped toy for our holiday toy drive. For any questions, please contact destination services at 401.584.7000.
Please note valet parking is not available on this evening, parking will be available on Bay Street and the surrounding area of Watch Hill.