Jonathan Edwards Wine Camp Weekend
October 30, 2015 6:00 p.m.
November 01, 2015 12:00 p.m.
Price: $2,195/ two nights at Single Occupancy; $2,495/ two nights at Double Occupancy (plus tax, gratuity and resort fee).
The arrival of fall is marked by juicy grapes, ripe for the picking, at our local vineyards. Join the Ocean House Sommelier for a weekend of learning the ins and outs of winemaking and perfecting your own blend. The weekend starts with an evening reception on Friday night and continues on Saturday, as you visit a local vineyard for a tour and a lesson on winemaking. Following a picnic lunch, you will create your own wine, complete with a custom-designed label. At dinner, share your blend with the group during an extravagant meal in Seasons.
• Two-night stay in Deluxe King accommodations
• Complimentary Breakfast on Saturday
• Complimentary Brunch on Sunday
• Welcome Reception
• Transportation to Jonathan Edwards Winery
• Tour and Custom Wine Blending Seminar
• 1 Case of Custom Blend Wine (per room)
• Picnic Lunch
• Four-Course Dinner in Seasons on Saturday
*Pricing does not include Tax, Gratuity and Resort Fee. Alcoholic beverages are not included with any meals outside of the Welcome Reception.